LocationFaker (iOS 11) with Electra Jailbreak
2. SSH into your device and copy the LocationChanger.app folder and all its contents into the /Applications folder in the root of your iPhone. Copy the LocationChanger.dylib and LocationChanger.plist into /bootstrap/Library/SBInject
3. Go inside the LocationChanger.app folder (current directory)
4. type in jtool --ent /bootstrap/bin/ls > platform.ent
5. edit platform.ent & add
6. type in jtool -e arch -arch arm64 LocationChanger
7. type in jtool --sign --ent platform.ent --inplace LocationChanger.arch_arm64
8. Now delete the older LocationChanger file and rename the LocationChanger.arch_arm64 to LocationChanger
9. type in uicache
That's it. You will be able to run LocationFaker from your homescreen now.
- Unrestr1ct0r – Apple File Conduit 2 Alternative for iOS 11 What to Do If You Can't Activate Your iPhone? iOS 10.3.3 vs iOS 11.1.2 – To Update or Not to Update? How to Install MTerminal App on iOS 11~ IOS 11.1.2？[No Jailbreak Required] Tweak Installer – Remote Deb File Installer/Uninstaller for Electra How to Install Ext3nder on iOS 11-iOS 11.1.2? How to Fix Respring Loop on Electra Jailbreak? How to Save iOS 11.1 - iOS 11.2 SHSH2?