How to Watch Apple’s “Gather Round” Event Live Stream?
Apple will be live streaming its highly anticipated 2018 iPhone event on September 12 so you can watch it live on your Apple TV, Mac, PC or mobile irrespective of which part of the world you stay in. In this article, we show you how to watch Apple’s 2018 iPhone event live.
The event is scheduled to start from 10:00 AM PT on September 12. If you have access to a decent internet connection, you can watch the live stream on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, or Android device. Follow the instructions below to know how.
How to watch Apple's 2018 iPhone Event on Apple TV?
If you have the new Apple TV 4 then download the Apple Events app from the tvOS App Store for free if you haven’t done so already.
If you have Apple TV 3 or Apple TV 2 with Apple TV software 5.0.2 or later, then navigate to “Apple Events” channel with the Apple logo (like the one above) on the main menu to watch the 2018 iPhone event live on your television.
How to Watch Apple’s 2018 iPhone Event on Mac?
If plan to watch it on your Mac, then launch Safari browser and point it to the following URL: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2018/
How to Watch Apple’s 2018 iPhone Event on iPad or iPhone?
If you are going to watch the event on your iPhone or iPad, simply open this URL in Safari on your iOS device.
How to Watch Apple’s 2018 iPhone Event on Windows 10 PC?
Windows users can also watch the live stream of Apple’s ‘Gather Round’ live stream but there’s one catch. You can only use Microsoft’s Edge browser to view the live stream. Point the browser to the event page on Apple’s website to watch the live stream.
How to Watch Apple’s 2018 iPhone Event on Windows 7 PC or Android Device?
Apple’s live stream only works on the Mac, iOS, and Windows 10 devices. However, this does not mean that users of older Windows devices and Android users cannot watch Apple unveil the 2018 iPhone XS live. Just follow the steps below:
1. Download VLC, the VideoLan media player.
Windows users can download the VLC app from this link.
Android users can download the Android app from this link.
2. Launch VLC.
3. Navigate to the ‘Media’ tab and select ‘Open Network Stream’.
4. Live Stream URL: (Link will be updated here as soon as the event starts)
5. After pasting the URL, press Play.
Watch 2018 iPhone Event Live on Twitter
Apple has also tweeted that it will be live streaming the event on Twitter. So you will be able to watch the 2018 iPhone event on Twitter on your browser or Twitter’s iOS or Android apps.
What time will the event start:
The event is set to kick off at 10:00 am PT or 1:00 pm ET. Check out our post if you want to find out the Apple’s September 12 iPhone X Event start time in your time zone.
- Download the New iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max Wallpapers 2018 iPhone Event Specific Time in Your Time Zone iPhone Xs vs iPhone X: What’s the Difference? How to Fix iPhone XS and iPhone XR “No Service” Issue? The 10 Best iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max Features How to Fix iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR Overheating? 9 Reasons You Should Buy an iPhone XR Instead of the iPhone XS or XS Max New iPhone XS Owners Should Install these 5 Great Depth Apps