How to Jailbreak 32-Bit iOS 10.X Using 3uTools?
V2.19 3uTools adds support for iOS 10.X jailbreak for 32-bit iDevices. So far, you can jailbreak all every iOS version on 32-bit iDevices using 3uTools.
The h3lix jailbreak is compatible with the following 32-bit devices, running iOS 10.0 - 10.3.3:
iPad (4th generation)
1. Just in case, please backup your iDevice before you jailbreak.
2. This jailbreaking is Semi-untethered. If you reboot iDevices, you will lose jailbreak, Cydia and any other jailbroken tweaks, but they may probably crash on launch.
3. If you want to downgrade after you jailbreak, please check: Downgrade 32-bit Devices to Any iOS Version With SHSH
4. Here is Roundup: H3lix Jailbreak Tweaks
Step 1 Connect iDevice to PC with USB cable, lanuch V2.19 3uTools. Head to “Flash & JB” -> “Jailbreak”, then click button “iOS 10.x 32-bit Jailbreak”.
Step 2 3uTools will automatically install H3lix app on your iDevice.
Step 3 After that, please verify the app by going to “Settings” -> “General” -> “Device Management(Profile)”, then click Turst "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Step 4 Launch H3lix on the home screen, click “jailbreak” and wait till the iDevice reboots. Then Cydia icon will be on the home screen if you jailbreak successfully. Otherwise, you may need to click “jailbreak” again on H3lix.
Step 5 This is a semi-untethered jailbreak, if you reboot the iDevice, it will be unjailbroken. Please launch H3lix to click “Kickstart”.
- How to Install AFC2? iOS 10.3.3 H3lix & G0blin Compatible Tweaks Untethered Jailbreak iOS9.1- iOS9.3.4 for 32 Bit devices How to Jailbreak iOS 10.0 - 10.2 Using 3uTools? Supposed iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak by DevelopApple Debunked Semi-untethered iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak on 3uTools iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks And Apps iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak Saïgon Released For 64-Bit Devices