[Fix] Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed?
What should you do when you got the error message in app store that your purchase could not be completed? This tutorial will show you the method with several Apple customer service number.
* Restart your iPhone/iPad.
* Go to Settings app, click General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
* Go to Settings app, click General -> Restrictions -> enter password -> check if you’ve enabled In-App Purchases.
* Get online support from Apple.
* Open the iTunes -> Choose Store option there -> Click on Sign in option-> Enter your Apple ID & Password -> click on Sign in.
* Again Choose the Store -> Click on View Account option -> Enter your Account password to View Account.
* Click on Edit option to the right of Payment Page -> From the Apple Account Information Page -> Click on the Done button there (After Updating all the information) -> After completing, close all tabs.
For detailed tutorial, please click how to fix purchase could not be completed error in App store.
You may take the following Apple customer service number as reference:
Hong Kong: (852) 2112-0099
Macao: 0800-111, 800-708-5413
New Zealand: 0800127753
Australia: (61) 1300321456
Singapore: 800-186-1087, (65) 6835-1812
Japan: 0120-27753-5, (81) 3-6365-4705
Vietnam: 1800 1127
- How to Download Apps Without Apple ID & Password? iTunes 12.6.3 Reintroduces the Ability to Download App Store Apps (.IPA) How to Download Apps Larger than 150MB Over Cellular on Your iPhone? How to Enable Face ID to Buy Apps Appscovery Lets You Find Rare App Store Apps for Free in One Place [No Jailbreak Required] How To Disable In-app Purchases In iOS ? Apple Killed 10 Features in iOS 11 How to Convert Animoji to GIF on iPhone/iPad?