What's Customized Backup & Customized Restore?
1. Customized backup can save user-defined backups from iDevice to the computer, and separately backup photos, music, contacts, notes and apps. Accordingly the backups can be separately restored to iDevice.
2. It's required to turn off the iCloud sync, because the backup is disabled when the iCloud sync is turned on.
3. Ensure your iOS device has enough storage if you want to restore your back up file from 3uTools.
4. You need to turn on 3u for iOS on iDevice while restoring photos.
1. Customized Backup
a.) Click Toolbox→Backup/Restore→Customized Backup/Restore. Select the content you want to backup, then click "Backup".
b.) Please wait till the backup is completed.
2. Customized Restore
Click "Toolbox-Backup/Restore-Customized Restore", select the backup you want to restore. Then click "Next".
You may select the backup you want to restore according to your own requirements and click "Restore Now".
If the size of data is very large, the restore might require much time. Please patiently wait till the restore is completed.
- “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? What's Backup & Restore? 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? How to Restore A Disabled iPhone Using 3uTools? Failed to Export Photos Using 3uTools? Why It’s Failed to Delete Photos on iPhone Using 3uTools?