How to Use 3uTools in Arabic Interface?
Do you want to use 3uTools in Arabic version? If your mother language is Arabic, I think you will like this interface to operate in 3uTools.
With the help of a 3uTools user in Arabic, we have translated original English language of 3uTools (V2.08) to Arabic. And now you can use Arabic language version if you want to try:
1. Download 3uTools from our website to your desktop, 3uTools is English official version at this moment.
2. If you want to use Arabic version, you can download our language file and please keep in mind do not rename it.
3. Follow us and check original English language file in Disk C - Program Files(x86) - 3uTools - locales,and find "tools_en.qm". Use the new Arabic language "tools_en.qm"file which you have downloaded to change the file.
4. Change same original English file into this Arabic language file. As below:
And if you want use English 3uTools in the future, you can save original English file and do same steps or download from our website again.
Now you can restar your 3uTools on your PC again, let's see what's happened.
Please noticed only V2.08 have been translated. It will be covered when 3uTools have new version (maybe V2.09) releases, please stay V2.08 if you want to use Arabic all the time until we have updated new Arabic file.
- “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? What's Backup & Restore? How to Restore A Disabled iPhone Using 3uTools? What's Customized Backup & Customized Restore? 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? How to Open SSH on iPhone Using 3uTools?