MacOS 10.12.3 + iTunes 12.5.5 Hit the Mac App Store
Apple has officially released macOS 10.12.3 for Mac users. New features haven’t been discovered in macOS 10.12.3 betas, suggesting the software update is focused on bug fixes and performance improvements. iTunes has also been updated to version 12.5.5 with ‘minor app and performance improvements’ included. We’ll update with any notable changes below:
macOS 10.12.3 first entered developer beta on December 14 and saw a second beta on December 20 before the holiday break.
Prior to macOS 10.12.3 beta, Apple released the current official version of the operating system with macOS 10.12.2 which included four new wallpapers, Unicode 9.0 emoji, graphics and System Integrity Protection fixes, plus the removal of the time remaining estimate from the battery status indicator.
* Improves automatic graphics switching on MacBook Pro (15-inch, October 2016).
* Resolves graphics issues while encoding Adobe Premiere Pro projects on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (13- and 15-inch, October 2016).
* Fixes an issue that prevented the searching of scanned PDF documents in Preview.
* Resolves a compatibility issue with PDF documents that are exported with encryption enabled.
* Fixes an issue that prevented some third-party applications from correctly importing images from digital cameras.
Enterprise content: Resolves an issue were network or cached user accounts (such as Active Directory accounts) using the maxFailedLoginAttempts password policy were becoming disabled.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Beta 4 Now Available Apple Removed Appstore From iTunes Apple Releases First Developer Betas of iOS 11, watchOS 4, macOS 10.13, and tvOS 11 Apple Releases First iOS 11.1, watchOS 4.1, tvOS 11.1, and macOS 10.13.1 Developer Betas ‘Trustjacking’ is the Dangerous New iPhone Hack You’ve Never Heard of Apple Seeds MacOS Sierra 10.12.3 Beta 3 to Developers Apple releases iTunes 12.5.4 with support for 'TV' app, improved Touch Bar input Apple Reminds App Developers That iTunes Connect Downtime is Coming